Saturday, November 13, 2021

Back Again

 As usual, I'm bad about keeping up with this. I will soon be posting my collection of installation scripts for various applications I've packaged over the years. I'll also be posting some of my documented methods of utilizing SCCM (MECM) in a corporate environment such as reports, custom inventories, global settings, collection building, and whatever else I can find. I will try to make my blogs unique in a way that shows I've utilized scripts, reports, tools, etc., from other blogs, forums, and other various documentation for what I needed in various situations. The answer is always out there, but I didn't often see the result of how others used suggested content, fixes, scripts, etc. Many of us in IT will snatch and grab, say a quick "thanks, it resolved my issue", but not show the actual result of what that information did for them. I intend to show the results of my endeavors and will give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment